The AAU Softball program provides an avenue of competition for many ages as well as both genders. For more specific details on age divisions please visit www.aausoftball.org
The athlete's year of birth shall determine the age division in which he/she will compete:
For more information on future events visit
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
AAU Events Earn Champions of Economic Impact in Sports Tourism Honors
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (Nov. 27, 2017) - Sports Destination Management, the leading publication with the largest circulation of sports event planners and tournament directors in the sports tourism market, today announced the 2017 Champions of Economic Impact in Sports Tourism. This year’s winners are responsible for contributing more than $400 million to the national economy over the past year.
Stacking His Way to the Top
Sport stacking brings a family closer together.
League Based National Championship
Ball So Hard Back Pack Classic
Warrior Fall Shootout
Carolina Winter Invitational
Rosie the Riveter Gymnastics Challenge
Winter Hoops Slam
Lake City Shootout
VPA Boys Winter League
2017 CRD Holiday Invitational
8th Annual Race City Rumble